Reiten, Ausreiten und Pferde

Reiten im Burgenland, Ausreiten im Burgenland, Pferde und Kutschenfahrten - ein Weblog über mein wichtigstes Hobby: Reiten.

Name:
Standort: Vienna, Vienna, Austria

Freitag, Februar 06, 2009

Horse riding vacation in the USA

A few days ago I got it: I finished the version 1.0 of ride77.com-system. Now I've not only the horse riding stables in different countries in Europe but also in the USA. Horseback riding in Alabama, California, New York, Texas, Florida, Massachusetts and all the other states.

What I did was collecting all the stables I could find on the web and I offered also the possibility for every other horse riding stable in the united states to my website. So many have used that possibility up to now, this is great. So my horseback riding farm directory is growing. :) I've created the stables directory not only in english language, but also in german, french, japanese, spanish and now - this is new - russian language. It's just some work to do to get the geographic and administrativ structure of russia also online to my horse riding directory.

Some day, I will earn money with the horse riding stable directory of ride77.com - but also now I will try to improve it. I got some great reviews from people who run riding stables and riding schools in the United States of America. So what will be next?

Labels: , , , ,